MAN DIESEL & TURBO LTD.
Hamilton, ON, CANADA; Mississauga, ON, CANADA; Oakville, ON, CANADA
We currently have an opening for a Supervisor, Administrative Services, located at our Canadian Head Office in Oakville, Ontario. Reporting to the President, this position is responsible for work load balancing and coordination of the Administrative Services team. The Administrative Services team is responsible for carrying out a range of administrative and operation tasks related to the daily operations of the business. In addition, this important role supports senior management and interacts on a regular basis with all levels of employees on a global basis.
1. SUPERVISOR, ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
* Support the effective time management of President including calendaring, travel planning, tracking key commitments, ensuring notification of upcoming deadlines and meeting preparation
* Supervise the Administrative Services team ensuring adherence to administrative and company procedures, processes and standards and efficient and effective management of general daily office operations
* In conjunction with our corporate office in Germany, coordinate the Canadian interfaces of two intranet ports ensuring the Canadian website is up-to-date with relevant information
* Provide a professional interface with internal and external clients on a variety of written and personal interactions
* Coordinate meetings, and conference calls including agendas, meeting minutes, venue bookings, preparation of expense reports, and advising all involved of the meeting time, date, location, etc.
* Collaborate and interact with others in a mutually supportive and cooperative manner that reinforces the concept that staff at all levels are expected to seek ways in which they can support and assist others to achieve expected results, as well as to be effective in their own accountability areas
* Coordinate the production of the Company Newsletter
* Schedule staff meetings and coordinate company events
* Provide subject matter expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe
* Active member of the Joint Health & Safety Committee
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Post Secondary education required or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum of 5-7 years Supervisory and related experience required
* Business acumen and strong working knowledge of operations
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and make informed decisions
* Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality; and have the ability to use diplomacy, discretion, and judgment in giving out information and referring callers
* Must be well organized and display the ability to prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines
* Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment with aggressive deadlines
* Ability to think proactively, demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
* Exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to lead and effectively communicate with all levels in the organization and to positively represent MAN Diesel & Turbo Canada Ltd in interactions with external stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Advanced technical skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe
How to Apply:
If you believe you are a strong fit, have the requirements to carry out the duties described above and are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please submit your resume by Friday, July 23, 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 121 Administrative service supervisor canada, man diesel & turbo ltd Ontario, man diesel and turbo canada ltd jobs, man diesel oakville, man diseal turbo vacancy, man engines oakville ont, mandieselandturbocanadaltd, nurse job vacancey in singapore, office jobs in oakville, post office canada job vacancy, receptionist jobs in oakville ontario, resume diplomacy and discretion when giving out information and referring, Supervisor Comments for marketing worker, turbocharger jobs, jobs vacancies in oakville ontario, jobs in the turbochargers service, 2012 conference information for administrative assistants i n canada, 2012 post job vacancy canada, administrative man, administrative supervisor ontario, diesel head work ontario, food service supervisor jobs in ontario, food service supervisor jobs ontario, food service supervisor vacant positions ontario, interact canada oakville, job opportunities in post office in oakville, job vacancy in oakville ontario, job vacancy in office in canada, job vacancy turbocharger, working in head office oakville ontario