Auto Warehousing Company Canada, located in Oshawa, has been providing drive-away service of our customer's finished vehicles for over 30 years. We are the Canadian division of Auto Warehousing Company headquartered in Tacoma Washington and together with 23 other processing sites, have the distinction of being the largest full service auto processor in North America. Our highly trained workforce uses state-of-the-art technology to identify, track, process and arrange vehicle delivery to final destinations throughout Canada and the U.S.
We have a newly created opening for a PC Technician. The successful candidate will be able to:
· configure and install PC hardware, including installing application software, both store-bought and internally created (VIPS)
· transfer critical data from internal computer users
· configure Office applications, map network drives and printers, configure local printers
· Configure and install printers, both network and local, including dot-matrix, laser, and thermal
· Configure and install wireless devices, including but not limited to PCs, printers, Bluetooth devices and handheld PCs ;/ scanners
· Identify malfunctioning or damaged PC components, and repair or replace as needed
· Work with PC vendors to identify and replace components under warranty
· Identify and resolve printer problems, wireless connection issues, differentiating between minor problems that can be fixed in-house vs. using outside vendors
· Take support calls from users, and respond quickly and professionally
This is a challenging position for the right person with a college diploma in computer science or comparable work experience in the computer hardware field. The incumbent will be a problem-solver familiar with computer hardware and application software including Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, computer networking; possess working knowledge of multiple Operating Systems and TCP/IP configurations; configure a variety of software and hardware; possess working knowledge of a scripting language i.e., Powershell, VBscript; working knowledge of 802.11 a/b/g/n, WEP, WPA and Access Point configurations; deal with multiple changing priorities; be required to travel to other Canadian sites as required. The incumbent must possess strong communication skills, demonstrate patience and tact, and interface effectively with vendors, customers, and AWC associates at all levels of the organization.
We provide a competitive salary and benefit program for all our associates.
Candidates interested in being considered for this opportunity can forward their resume with cover letter to the attention of:
Regional Human Resources Manager
Auto Warehousing Co. Canada
1150 Stevenson Rd. South
Oshawa ON L1J 0B3
- auto warehouse company oshawa, company in canada hiring technician, computer related jobs in canada, autowarehouse company oshawa, www canadavacancy com, computer company canada, auto warehousing co canada, auto warehousing company oshawa, computer technician oshawa, auto warehousing company canada jobs, computer it tech job hiring, computer tech jobs in oshawa, computer technician hiring in dubai 2012, computer technician in canada job 2012, computer technician job hiring 2012, computer technician job hiring canada 2012, computer technician job hiring in dubai, computer technician jobs 2012, computer technician jobs for Filipino in Canada, computer company in oshawa, canada vacancy computer technician, auto warehousing company oshawa jobs, auto warehousing company position, autowarehouse company, autowarehousing com oshawa, autowarehousing pc technician, autowc PC Technician, avaivable jobs at auto warehouse in oshawa ontario, canada COMPUTER company, Canada Computer Technician Jobs for filipinos