Edmonton Airports is a community-based, financially independent, non-share corporation that manages Edmonton International Airport - one of the fastest growing and largest (by area) major Canadian airport. Edmonton International serves about six million passengers per year and offers non-stop service to more than 50 national and international destinations.
Customer Service Representative
1 Part-Time, Term position; Poster #2012-15
REPORTS TO: Passenger Experience Specialist
BAND: 3 (Included in the General Bargaining Unit)
SALARY: $22.51 to $24.97 per hour (internal/external)
Reporting to the Passenger Experience Specialist, the Customer Service Representatives provide information and assistance in both official languages of Canada to Edmonton International Airport patrons visiting the Information Booth. With a focus on excellent customer service, the Customer Service Representatives also promote airport services, facilities, and area tourism to inquiring customers. In addition, as active participators on a multi-tasking team, they are responsible to coordinate some customer service programs and perform other duties as required.
- Grade 12 diploma is preferred; equivalencies may be considered
- Must be fluent in both French and English; interview will be conducted partially in French and language abilities may be confirmed through testing
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills are required
- Candidate will have proficient computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 and general knowledge of computerized office equipment
- The ideal candidate will have a history of being able to handle stressful situations in a calm, efficient manner
- Familiarity with Edmonton and surrounding districts will be considered an asset
- Flexibility in working hours and job duties is required; must be willing to work a varying shift schedule including evenings and weekends
- Must secure and maintain appropriate airport security clearance and acceptable criminal record check as conditions of employment
Resumes may be sent to: Human Resources, Edmonton Airports
1, 1000 Airport Road, Edmonton International Airport, AB T9E0V3; Fax: (780) 890-8082;
Closing Date: April 15, 2012 @ 5:00 p.m.
- airport customer service rep resume, Hotel vacancy at airport road for may 2012, service canada vacancy