YCS Holdings Ltd. operates a number of construction companies throughout Northwestern BC. We are part of an international group of construction companies and a leader in our industry. We are looking for a full time Administrative Assistant for our regional office in Prince George, B.C. Responsibilities are primarily centered around the Accounts Payable function and include, but are not limited to, invoice data entry, vendor database management, compiling cheque runs, processing employee expense claims, trucker contract administration, payroll processing (back-up) and general office duties.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Experience working in a team environment
· Experience in office administration, particularly A/P
· A high school diploma
· Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent organization skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Experience with Explorer software preferable
· Post-secondary courses in accounting / finance preferable.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. In addition the company offers many development opportunities through tailored training programs. For more information visit our website at: www.terusconstruction.ca.
Please send your resume stating position to the Human Resources department at: email@example.com or by fax at: 604 575-3691. Closing date is April 30th, 2012