Experience our Energy
Controls Technician Regina - Permanent Full Time
This position performs maintenance and repair of Natural Gas Compression and Storage facilities. Responsibilities include; material procurement, installation and commissioning, project safety and leadership and design recommendations performed in accordance with standards, specifications and accepted industry practices. This job is subject to call-out situations and participation in occasional or routine standby coverage. Extended days and travel, including overnight stays away from bid headquarters is required.
We are Ply Gem. A company that believes in giving you more - more brands, more products and more solutions to meet our customers' project needs. At Ply Gem, we provide residential builders, remodelers and architects with access to an extensive selection of window and door products.
Ply Gem operates under one simple belief - that building success starts by building customer trust. That's exactly what we've been driven by - earning our customers' trust for more than 50 years. We provide the expertise that only experience can bring and the dedication that fuels success. How do we do it? Through service, distribution, reliability, selection, innovation and sustainability. That's the Ply Gem difference!
BRANCH SALES MANAGER - REGINA
Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies
SIIT is seeking an individual to tutor Business Administration to Business students at our Regina campus.
1. Business Administration Tutor
Competition # I-0027
Locations: Regina Campus
McDougall Gauley LLP is one of the largest law firm in Saskatchewan with more than 65 lawyers providing the widest possible range of legal services to our clients.
McDougall Gauley LLP knows you have a life outside of work. We encourage and celebrate the lives our people live outside of work in many ways - EDO's, enhanced parental leave, support for thriving communities, etc. Our progressive benefit package is one of the best offered anywhere. We also provide a unique vacation entitlement that gives you more time off sooner in your career.
C P DISTRIBUTORS LTD
Regina, SK, CANADA
CP Distributors Ltd. is looking for a proven Branch Manager for its Regina location. We are a customer-driven, growth oriented firm in construction products. We are an enthusiastic, growing company and have built a reputation as the industry leader for providing quality products and services to the commercial, educational, institutional, medical, and detention construction. Our products include Doors, Hardware, and Specialty Products like movable walls, access control, and detention equipment. We are looking for a talented professional who can be a part of our team.
Regina Community Clinic
1106 WINNIPEG ST
1. Nurse Practitioner
CANADIAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION.
Regina, SK, CANADA; Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
Our mission is to lead the fight against diabetes by helping people with diabetes live healthy lives while we work to find a cure.
Canadian Diabetes Association (CDA) has part time opportunities in Saskatoon and Regina for a:
- edmonton job vacancy sponsor for phlebotomy, bus driver jobs mine alberta, canada driver license vacancy for foriences, dicom transportation and logistics group pilot, direct hire filipinos for edmonton, go jet dicom forklift job, medigas slave lake, sponsor phlebotomist jobs vacancy in edmonton, www canadiandriverjobs com
Regina Lutheran Care Society
1925 5TH AVE N
1. Special Care Aide (Relief): 05 posts
Assists clients/ patients/ residents and special needs individuals to meet their needs through activities of daily living, inclusive of physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Helps these individuals to maintain as much independence as possible in a safe environment.
- special care aide jobs in regina, special education jobs inRegina Canada, care aide jobs in regina, special care aid jobs regina, Regina Lutheran Home Jobs, job opprtunity in regina canada as a health care aide, regina lutheran care home jobs, home care jobs regina, Healthcare aide jobs in Regina, lutheran specialcare home reginask, regina special care aide job, special needs care jobs in canada, saskjob regina special care aides, regina lutheran home careers and salaries, sherry chen regina, special care aid jobs, regina lutheran home sherry chen, specia care aide jobs in regina sask, social worker jobs in regina, social work jobs in regina, residential aide in regina, sherry Chen rn, residential home special needs sk canada, Regina Lutheran Special Care Home, Special care aid jobs in Canada, what is average 2010 tax rate for construction labourer in saskatchewan, sprcial care aide jobs in saskatchewan, www special care a jobs in regina, special health care aide salary, special health care aid job regina
Prairie Valley School Division
1. CHILDREN'S OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
Applications are invited for a part-time (0.5 FTE) Children's Occupational Therapist position. The assignment is as follows:
Canadian Blood Services
- Perform collection procedures according to regulatory standards.
- Assists with general clinic operations,
- Participates on work related projects.
- Maintains safe work practices.
- phlebotomist jobs in regina, phlebotomy training regina, phlebotomy jobs in sk, phlebotomist in canada in saskatchewan, phlebotomy jobs in canada, phelobtomy training jobs in saskatoon, phlebotomy salary in saskatchewan, Phlebotomy training in regina, Phlebotomist jobs in WINNIPEG Manitoba, phlebotomy jobs in regina, phlebotomist wages in saskatchewan, phlebotomist technician winnipeg manitoba, phlebotomist vacancy in Canada 2013, phlebotomist wages in bc, phlebotomy jobs at hospital canada, phlebotomist salary in canada, phlebotomist wages Winnipeg, phlebotomy clinics in canada, phlebotomist work in british columbia canada, phlebotomy CANADA, www blood services canada job vacancies, what is phlebotomy salary? in saskatchewan, the regina blood bank jobs, salary for a government phlebotomist in calgary, regina jobs phlebotomy, Phlebotomy Training winnipeg, phlebotomy training saskatchewan october 2011, phlebotomy jobs regina, phlebotomy training in saskatchewan, phlebotomy regina